Fossil Fighters: Frontier Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: October 21st, 2020
Fossil Fighters: Frontier Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Fossil Fighters: Frontier Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Fossil Fighters: Frontier.
- Game Developer(s):
- Spike Chunsoft
- Game Publisher(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Nintendo 3DS
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Role Playing Video Games (RPG)
Fossil Fighters: Frontier Game Trailer:
Where to get Fossil Fighters: Frontier:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Fossil Fighters: Frontier Description
Unearth extreme adventure
The latest game in the Fossil Fighters series delivers a first: Players can now hop into their vehicles and drive around exotic locations to excavate fossils, which transform into real-life dinosaurs known as Vivosaurs. Players battle their Vivosaur with wild Vivosaurs they encounter on digging adventures.
- While driving, set off radar blasts to help discover dinosaur fossils. Different buggies possess different features. A racing buggy, for example, goes fast and allows players to reach faraway places, while a carrier buggy is great for transporting more items.
- Unearth ancient dinosaur fossils that come to life and transform into Vivosaurs. Clean fossils using tools like hammers and drills on the Nintendo 3DS touch screen, but don’t be hasty: Carefully cleaning fossils makes the transformed Vivosaur more effective when it comes time to battle.
- Using local online play, players can explore and excavate the dig sites as a three-player team.
- Bring the Vivosaur you are training to join six-player local and online Vivosaur battles*, fighting three-on-three in a stadium.