Football Manager 2021 Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: February 26th, 2021
Football Manager 2021 Description
The manager is the beating heart of every football club. In Football Manager 2021 dynamic, true-to-life management experiences and next-level detail renews that focus on you like never before, equipping you with all the tools to achieve elite status.
With more than 50 nations and 2,500 clubs at every level of the football pyramid to choose from, the possibilities are endless. It’s over to you, boss.
- Choose your colours and the challenge that best suits your ambitions and then work with your club’s hierarchy to ensure you meet theirs… or face the consequences.
- Join forces with your backroom staff to assess the strength and depth of your playing squad before dipping into the transfer market. There’s likely to be a starlet in your Academy knocking on the door of the first team…
- Craft tactical strategies, formations and styles of play for every occasion to maximise your club’s chances of winning football matches and getting those three points.
- Immerse yourself in the spectacle of match day and revel in the glory of management as your planning pays off on the pitch.
Communicating with your players and the media has never been more purposeful or realistic. Gestures enable you to express every emotion, while Quick Chats improve those short, informal conversations which are part of day-to-day life as a manager. In FM21, others will feel the impact of your words and know the sort of manager you are.
Every fixture now feels like a true spectacle. You’ll receive better analysis and advice in the pre-match build-up as well as more reaction and data post-match, including our brand new xG system, which will let you know well or badly your team performed relative to the chances they created. Those data improvements combine with our remodelled match UI to bring you closer to the action than ever before.
New staff roles, meetings and interactions freshen up one of the game’s most popular areas. Recruitment meetings now ensure that you and your scouting team are on the same page, both for your next moves and the club’s longer-term strategy in the transfer market. Moreover, you’ll now be able to approach agents directly about a player’s interest in joining your club.
End of Season
Re-live your campaigns and revel in your success like never before. A new season review presentation picks out your best moments on and off the pitch, while showpiece victories feel much sweeter with improved title presentations and masses of media attention.
These are just a few of the many new features for Football Manager 2021, with more being revealed on our social media channels in the coming weeks.
This is a game that rewards planning and knowledge but there’s no pre-defined ending or script to follow, simply endless opportunities. Every club has a story to tell and it’s up to you to write it.
Football Manager 2021 Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Football Manager 2021 stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Football Manager 2021 player count:
Last updated 1/6/21
Football Manager 2021 News
- Football Manager 2021 Beta Version Is Now Available on PC, November 11, 2020
- Football Manager 2021 is the fastest in the series to hit one million copies sold, January 7, 2021