How many people play Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: November 9th, 2020
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Game Developer(s):
- Steel Wool Studios
- Year Released:
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Survival Horror Video Games
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted Description
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted is a collection of classic and original mini-games set in the Five Nights universe. Survive terrifying encounters with your favorite killer animatronics in a collection of new and classic FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S™ experiences. “Where fantasy and fun come to life!”
A VR headset is NOT required to play.
- YOU’RE HIRED – Time to get your hands dirty. Repair claustrophobic ventilation systems, troubleshoot broken animatronics that could activate at any moment, or spend your evenings cowering in the nighttime security guard office.
- CELEBRATE – Confront your favorite killer animatronics including; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Springtrap, The Mangle, Funtime Foxy, and Circus Baby.
- FUN FUN PRIZES – Toys, Plushies, Bobbleheads, and candy candy candy! Earn super fun prizes you can play with at the interactive Prize Counter! Collect well hidden Faz-Tokens to unlock even more rare collectibles for more SUPER FUN FUN FUN.
- PIZZA PARTY – Scenes from classic titles have been updated and remade for a fully immersive experience including; Five Nights at Freddy’s, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, Five Nights at Freddy’s 4, and Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location.
- TWO WAYS TO PLAY – Experience the horror in flat (non-VR) mode or VR. Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are supported.