Search for another game:
Rated 0 out of 5
0 customer reviews
Last Updated on: November 1st, 2020
Poetic, surrealistic and melancholic, EMMA: Lost in Memories offers a unique experience in a strange and dangerous world where walls fade away as you touch them.
The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
– One fast and simple mechanic: all the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
– The character runs automatically at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to react at the correct time.
– Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
– Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
– Single-screen levels which combine skill and ingenuity with planification and strategy.
– Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
– Delicate reflexion on memory loss.
Nothing yet. Check back soon as we put the release date in the rear-view mirror and start seeing some numbers.