Emma: Lost in Memories Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 1st, 2020
Emma: Lost in Memories Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing yet. Check back soon as we put the release date in the rear-view mirror and start seeing some numbers.
Emma: Lost in Memories Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Emma: Lost in Memories.
- Game Developer(s):
- Sandbloom Studio
- Game Publisher(s):
- Pillow Castle
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation Vita
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Emma: Lost in Memories Description
Poetic, surrealistic and melancholic, EMMA: Lost in Memories offers a unique experience in a strange and dangerous world where walls fade away as you touch them.
The main character, Emma, is young, vibrant and intriguing: she leaves her home following an owl, and soon loses herself in a world which she slowly finds more and more dangerous.
– One fast and simple mechanic: all the platforms and walls start disappearing when you touch them!
– The character runs automatically at a fixed speed! Control her special abilities (double jump, dash and climb) and do your best to react at the correct time.
– Minimalistic 2D artistic style completely drawn by hand.
– Dynamic gameplay in a poetic and eccentric world.
– Single-screen levels which combine skill and ingenuity with planification and strategy.
– Two game modes: Main Story and Memory Chest. Complete the Main Story first to enjoy the levels in the Memory Chest!
– Delicate reflexion on memory loss.