Here is a rundown of all the E3 2019 stats and facts you need to know. As always, be sure to check back as the expo gets closer. I will be updating this post as new and updated info becomes available.
E3 2019 Facts
- Full event name: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2019
- Official E3 website: www.e3expo.com
- E3 dates: June 11-13, 2019
- E3 Location: Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles CA, USA
- E3 organizers: Entertainment Software Association
- E3 registration page: www.e3expo.com/register
What is E3?
E3 is the world’s premier event for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the US association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies developing and publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the internet. (source)
E3 2019 Stats
How many people attend E3?
How many companies exhibit at E3 2019?
Number of countries that will be represented by gamers attending E3:
Number of people required to produce E3:
Estimated revenue E3 generates for Los Angeles:
Size of this year’s Esports Zone:
10,000 square feet
Number of years that E3 has been held: