Dynasty Warriors 4 Player Count & Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: May 14th, 2021
Here are a few of the most interesting Dynasty Warriors 4 facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Copies of Dynasty Warriors 4 sold all time:
Last updated 4/26/21
Dynasty Warriors 4 Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Dynasty Warriors 4.
Where to get Dynasty Warriors 4:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Dynasty Warriors 4 Description
This edition introduces siege weapons, such as catapults and battering rams, which join the elephant troops (that debuted in Dynasty Warriors 3) to add another challenging tactical consideration for generals in the field.
Dynasty Warriors 4 also offers two new modes of play. Campaign mode allows players to pick a favorite character then choose the strategic campaign to play, instead of requiring a linear progression through the adventure.
Kingdom mode has players choosing one of the Three Kingdoms, Wu, Shu, or Wei, then deciding which of its generals to lead through each mission.
Fight through more than 50 levels spread across 17 maps Engage enemy officers in one-on-one duels Customize officers and bodyguards in the new edit mode Battles now feature catapults, battering rams, bridge layers.
Master your weapons and slice your way through armies of enemy soldiers!
- Conquer over 50 stages across 17 unique maps. More than any other Dynasty game.
- Fierce new one on one duels with enemy officers.
- Giant siege engines, include catapults, battering rams, bridge layers, flame throwing tanks and more.
- Create your own officers and bodyguards. A Dynasty Warriors first.
- Kingdom Play Select a different general for each stage in the revamped Musou mode.