How many people play Dying Light? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: July 14th, 2022
Dying Light Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Dying Light stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Dying Light Player Count:
Last updated 6/1/21
Average monthly Dying Light players:
Last updated 10/1/21
Total number of zombies killed on Dying Light:
Last updated 2/22/20
Dying Light Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Dying Light.
Dying Light Description
From the creators of hit titles Dead Island and Call of Juarez. Winner of over 50 industry awards and nominations. The game whose uncompromising approach to gameplay set new standards for first-person zombie games. Still supported with new content and free community events years after the release.
Dying Light News
Here are all the most recent Dying Light news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Dying Light owners can now claim the Enhanced Edition for free, 5/5/22
- Dying Light gets PS5 update, with Xbox Series X to follow, 3/8/22
- Dying Light gets PC crossplay and Epic launch, 2/28/22
- Dying Light’s Seven-Year Anniversary Kicks Off With Free Weapon Skins, 1/27/22
- Dying Light Switch update out now (version 1.0.2), 10/29/21