Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: September 2nd, 2021
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Game Developer(s):
- Nerve Software
- Game Publisher(s):
- Activision Blizzard
- Year Released:
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- First Person Shooter Video Games
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Game Trailer:
Where to get Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil Description
The gripping expansion pack for DOOM 3 takes your even further into the the DOOM universe. Two years following the unexplained disaster on Mars, the UAC returns to the abandoned facility to investigate a mysterious beacon buried deep in the ruins of the ancient civilization.
- Battle six new demons including the hunters
- Fight in all new 8-player capture the flag arenas
- Wield new weapons including the double barreled shotgun
- Possess demonic powers to use against the enemy
- Control time to defeat the enemy and evade deadly traps
- Harness the force of gravity to control your environment
- Battle through the ancient ruins and into the horrifying depths of hell