Daemon X Machina Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: May 20th, 2023
Daemon X Machina Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Daemon X Machina facts and stats I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Total number of Daemon X Machina games sold in Japan in 2019:
That’s all for now. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as more are provided.
Daemon X Machina Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Daemon X Machina.
- Game Developer(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Nintendo Switch
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
- Third Person Shooter Video Games
Daemon X Machina Game Trailer:
Where to get Daemon X Machina:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Daemon X Machina Description
Defend the planet through high-speed mech action
When the moon tore apart, the sky bled red with light, ushering in an apocalyptic new age…and to survive, you must fight. As a mercenary, defend Earth through high-speed combat against corrupted robots in a series of missions from the cockpit of your Arsenal, a fully customizable mech. Equip your Arsenal with a vast array of parts and weapons, obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals, and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-rising threats.
In this brand-new action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda (Armored Core) and mech designer Shoji Kawamori (Super Dimensional Fortress Macross), your environment is your ally. Collect and use Femto Energy on the field to boost your stats and create powerful mirages; or wield objects like cars and street signs as melee weapons and projectiles. For even more power, upgrade your physical combat abilities and learn new skills through body modification. It’ll also come in handy when you eject from your Arsenal and fight on foot using special weapons and abilities.
• Defend Earth through high-speed mech combat against corrupted robots
• Kenichiro Tsukuda, well known for his work developing the Armored Core series, and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it “the best mech action game” out there
• The player’s avatar and Arsenal are fully customizable with a variety of options
• Defeated enemies may drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly
• Squad up with three other players* to destroy titanic bosses in online** Co-op mode
• Mech designs created by Mr. Kawamori, who also worked on the Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series