Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 7th, 2020
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online.
- Game Developer(s):
- Compile Heart
- Game Publisher(s):
- Idea Factory
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
- Role Playing Video Games (RPG)
- Puzzle Video Games
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Game Trailer:
Where to get Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Description
In this hack ‘n’ slash adventure co-developed with Tamsoft and Compile Heart, everyone’s favorite four Goddesses enter an online fantasy game world inspired by… themselves! Choose from 12 characters, each with a unique playstyle to fight in 4-person realtime brawls, unleash devastating Awakening Skills, customize with tons of cosmetic accessories, and even play online with others!
- 4 Person Dungeon Raids – You’ll never go it alone in the dungeons when you’ve got 3 other party members! Team up to exterminate dungeon fodder in this hack ‘n’ slash adventure! And change the player you control whenever you want!
- You CAN Cast that Here – Be prepped for any situation when you can map multiple skills to each face button, and max out your meter to unleash a flashy “Awakening Skill” that will devastate those who cross you!
- +10 to Fashion – Show off tons of cosmetic gear that can be resized, rotated, and placed anywhere! Ever seen a mustachioed fairy pirate DJ? Now you can!
- Nep_Main Joined your Party – Play online with up to three other people for extra loot and harder enemies, plus use the in-game chat feature to really make it feel like an MMO! (It’s not.)