Cryptark Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 7th, 2020
Cryptark Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Cryptark Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Cryptark.
- Game Developer(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action Adventure Video Games
- Platformer Video Games
Cryptark Game Trailer:
Where to get Cryptark:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Cryptark is a 2D roguelike shooter that challenges players with boarding and neutralizing procedurally generated alien starships to earn income for their Privateering enterprise. Purchase improved equipment and weapons to tackle more dangerous targets, but be cautious as failure will result in a loss of investment and profit. The decaying alien arks will defend themselves from intruders with a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics, and security systems, all obstacles that must be surpassed to achieve victory, the destruction of the ship’s central System Core.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Challenging, re-playable campaign that tests your strategy and tactics.
- Over 70 weapons and items, including frag-cannons, tractor-beams, flamethrowers and nukes.
- High-score leader boards to rank your skills.
- Fully lip-synced voice acting brings your fellow shipmates to life.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.