Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: May 14th, 2021
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Details
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Game Trailer:
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Description
What is Crash Bandicoot: On the Run?
Crash Bandicoot is back, but this time he’s on the run and on mobile! That means high-speed battle runs across Wumpa Island to save the multiverse from the evil Dr. Neo Cortex; smash crates, avoid obstacles and run into your favorite characters…Not to mention battling your favorite Crash bosses, earning rewards, base building and weapon crafting – all with a customizable Crash!
Classic Crash Bandicoot gameplay
– Running, sliding and jumping and with your favorite Crash Bandicoot characters on Wumpa Island.
– Run across iconic locations and explore Turtle Woods, Lost City, Temple Ruins and so many more tracks!
– Follow secret paths and run into hidden island locations for in-game challenges and rewards.
Battle the best Crash bosses
– Battle iconic characters like Scorporilla, Nitrus Brio, Nina Cortex or Dingodile for cool rewards.
– Build up your Bandicoot running skills and scout the Island to defeat all Dr. Neo Cortex’s minions in epic battles.
– Beat them with style: customize Crash for extra XP points!
Craft gadgets and weapons
– Team up with an all-time favorite character – Coco Bandicoot! – and spot enemies across the island.
– Go on battle runs and unlock rewards to build up, upgrade and customize the base.
– Gather ingredients on collection runs to craft serums and buildings.
– Unlock weapons like bombs and rayguns for battle runs and win rewards!
Earn game rewards and customize Crash
– Unlock skins and costumes of famous characters to build and customize your unique Crash Bandicoot.
– Customize Crash, go on the run and unlock challenges, characters and rewards to give your game a Bandicoot boost.
Go running with friends in multiplayer
– Up your game and join other Bandicoots on asynchronous multiplayer runs
– Run the island alongside fellow customized Crash and build your own stylish Bandicoot crew!
– Earn in-game Crash points to climb the solo and team leaderboards for rewards.
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Crash Bandicoot: On the Run stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run player count:
Last updated 4/16/21
Number of runs completed on Crash Bandicoot: On the Run to date:
Last updated 4/16/21
Number of Crash Bandicoot: On the Run downloads in its first week:
Amount of revenue Crash Bandicoot: On the Run generated in its first week:
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run News
- The creators of Candy Crush are banking on the Crash Bandicoot franchise for their next mobile hit, November 2, 2020
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run release date revealed with pre-registration rewards, October 28, 2020
- Crash Bandicoot: On The Run Trailer Reveals March 25 Release Date, March 4, 2021
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run dashes to 27 million downloads, April 2, 2021
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run generated $700,000 in first week, April 17, 2021