Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: December 26th, 2022
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Player Count and Other Stats
Here are a few of the most interesting Crash Bandicoot: On the Run stats and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run player count:
Last updated 4/16/21
Number of runs completed on Crash Bandicoot: On the Run to date:
Last updated 4/16/21
Number of Crash Bandicoot: On the Run downloads in its first week:
Amount of revenue Crash Bandicoot: On the Run generated in its first week:
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Crash Bandicoot: On the Run.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Crash Bandicoot
- Game Developer(s):
- Game Publisher(s):
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Platformer Video Games
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Description
Crash Bandicoot is back, but this time he’s on the run and on mobile! That means high-speed battle runs across Wumpa Island to save the multiverse from the evil Dr. Neo Cortex; smash crates, avoid obstacles and run into your favorite characters…Not to mention battling your favorite Crash bosses, earning rewards, base building and weapon crafting – all with a customizable Crash!
Classic Crash Bandicoot gameplay
– Running, sliding and jumping and with your favorite Crash Bandicoot characters on Wumpa Island.
– Run across iconic locations and explore Turtle Woods, Lost City, Temple Ruins and so many more tracks!
– Follow secret paths and run into hidden island locations for in-game challenges and rewards.
Battle the best Crash bosses
– Battle iconic characters like Scorporilla, Nitrus Brio, Nina Cortex or Dingodile for cool rewards.
– Build up your Bandicoot running skills and scout the Island to defeat all Dr. Neo Cortex’s minions in epic battles.
– Beat them with style: customize Crash for extra XP points!
Craft gadgets and weapons
– Team up with an all-time favorite character – Coco Bandicoot! – and spot enemies across the island.
– Go on battle runs and unlock rewards to build up, upgrade and customize the base.
– Gather ingredients on collection runs to craft serums and buildings.
– Unlock weapons like bombs and rayguns for battle runs and win rewards!
Earn game rewards and customize Crash
– Unlock skins and costumes of famous characters to build and customize your unique Crash Bandicoot.
– Customize Crash, go on the run and unlock challenges, characters and rewards to give your game a Bandicoot boost.
Go running with friends in multiplayer
– Up your game and join other Bandicoots on asynchronous multiplayer runs
– Run the island alongside fellow customized Crash and build your own stylish Bandicoot crew!
– Earn in-game Crash points to climb the solo and team leaderboards for rewards.
Popular Video Game Character(s) in this Game:Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot: On the Run News
Here are all the most recent Crash Bandicoot: On the Run news articles. We update game news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run generated $700,000 in first week, 4/16/21
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run dashes to 27 million downloads, 4/1/21
- Crash Bandicoot: On The Run Trailer Reveals March 25 Release Date, 3/2/21
- The creators of Candy Crush are banking on the Crash Bandicoot franchise for their next mobile hit, 11/2/20
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run release date revealed with pre-registration rewards, 10/27/20