How many people play Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.? Player Count & Stats (2022)
Last Updated on: October 20th, 2020
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Code Name: S.T.E.A.M..
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. Description
In the Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. game, you will launch S.T.E.A.M. (Strike Team Eliminating the Alien Menace), an elite team of steam-powered special-forces soldiers, to save the world from an alien menace. In this new blend of action and strategy, your commandos use steam power stored in special backpacks to move into position and fire an arsenal of distinct weapons. Pick your team members and load out, then use strategy to decide the best way to approach this steampunk-inspired battlefield.
Update: A new software update has been made available for the Code Name: S.T.E.A.M game that includes functionality to fast-forward the enemy’s turn in the game. We recommend that all Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. players download and install this update. For more information, please visit Support.
- Experience a new, steampunk-inspired turn-based action strategy game from Intelligent Systems, the company behind classics like Advance Wars and Fire Emblem.
- Outflank and outshoot the enemy in a fully 3D battlefield. To defeat aliens, you have to take cover, set up ambushes and unleash crossfires and counter-attacks.
- An unexpected cast of characters leaps to life in stylized 3D graphics and comic-book-style cinematics.
- Harness the power of steam, which plays a vital role to power the world, including powering movement and weapon use. Managing steam reserves is key to strategy.
- Battle through alien-infested maps using a four-member team comprised of diverse characters that have unique abilities and weapons.