Chroma Squad Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 7th, 2020
Chroma Squad Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Chroma Squad Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Chroma Squad.
- Game Developer(s):
- Behold Studios
- Game Publisher(s):
- Bandai Namco
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Mobile Devices
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Role Playing Video Games (RPG)
Chroma Squad Game Trailer:
Where to get Chroma Squad:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Chroma Squad Description
Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show! Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
- Customize your TV studio: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
- Tactical RPG combat with a twist: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
- In-Depth RPG systems with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
- Giant Mecha combat – destroy the city to save the city!
- A love letter to Power Rangers, Tokusatsu and the Japanese series of our childhoods!
- Deliciously-animated pixel art and a chiptune soundtrack that shines like justice!