Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: November 7th, 2020
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Details
- Game Developer(s):
- Torn Banner Studios
- Game Publisher(s):
- Activision Blizzard
- Year Released:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Action - Adventure Video Games
- Official Game Website
- Twitch Page
- Steam Page
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Game Trailer:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Description
Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer.
The game is skill-based and controls like an FPS, but instead of guns and grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows. Set in a fictional, yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
- Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive combat options
- Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of the action
- Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins
- Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
- Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more
- Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
- Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Stats and Player Count
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.