Call of Duty Warzone Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: August 23rd, 2021
Call of Duty Warzone Details
- Game Franchise(s):
- Call of Duty
- Game Developer(s):
- Infinity Ward
- Game Publisher(s):
- Activision Blizzard
- Year Released:
- Number of Players:
- Official Game Website
- Twitch Page
Call of Duty Warzone Game Trailer:
Call of Duty Warzone Description
Welcome to Warzone, the massive free-to-play combat arena from the world of Modern Warfare®.
Join forces with your friends and jump into a battleground with up to 150 players.
Loot For Rewards
Discover supply boxes and complete contracts to build your arsenal and gain a tactical advantage.
Battle Across Two Epic Modes
Experience a new way to ‘Battle Royale’ or play ‘Plunder’ in a race to earn the most Cash in the match.
Call of Duty Warzone Stats and Player Count
Here are a few of the most interesting Call of Duty Warzone stats and facts I was able to dig up including player counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Call of Duty Warzone player count:
Last updated 5/6/21
Number of Call of Duty Warzone players in its first day:
Number of Call of Duty Warzone players in its first 4 days:
Number of cheaters that have been banned from Call of Duty Warzone:
Last updated 4/15/20
Call of Duty Warzone News
- Call of Duty: Warzone The Haunting Halloween Event Confirms 2021 Start Date, September 30, 2021
- Activision announces new anti-cheat system for Call of Duty, October 14, 2021
- Call of Duty Warzone has topped 100 million players in just over a year, April 22, 2021
- Call of Duty: Warzone May Soon Add Rambo and Die Hard’s John McClane, May 11, 2021
- Call of Duty: Warzone has over 85 million players, December 6, 2020