Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: October 20th, 2020
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers.
- Game Franchise(s):
- Air Conflicts
- Game Developer(s):
- Games Farm
- Game Publisher(s):
- bitComposer Games
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- Nintendo Switch
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox 360
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Flight Simulator Video Games
Where to get Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Description
In the arcade flight simulation Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, you will relive the Pacific War in historical battles and original planes that are accurate down to the last detail. Experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
– Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
– Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M ‘Zero’ and the Aichi D3 ‘Val’, or the American F4F ‘Wildcat’ or F4U ‘Corsair’.
– Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory.
– Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
– Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battles.