Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Stats, Player Counts, Facts & News
Last Updated on: October 20th, 2020
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Details
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Description
In the arcade flight simulation Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, you will relive the Pacific War in historical battles and original planes that are accurate down to the last detail. Experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
– Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army.
– Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M ‘Zero’ and the Aichi D3 ‘Val’, or the American F4F ‘Wildcat’ or F4U ‘Corsair’.
– Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory.
– Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
– Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battles.
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers Stats and Player Count
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.