9 Monkeys of Shaolin Player Count and Stats (2023)
Last Updated on: November 5th, 2020
9 Monkeys of Shaolin Player Count and Other Stats
Nothing just yet. Be sure to check back soon as we update all video game stats as soon as they are provided.
9 Monkeys of Shaolin Game Details
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about 9 Monkeys of Shaolin.
- Game Developer(s):
- Sobaka Studio
- Game Publisher(s):
- Buka Entertainment
- Year Released:
- Available Platform(s):
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- Number of Players:
- Type(s) of Game:
- Fighting Video Games
9 Monkeys of Shaolin Game Trailer:
Where to get 9 Monkeys of Shaolin:
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. For a list of the programs I belong to, please visit my disclosures page.
9 Monkeys of Shaolin Description
In this beat ’em up game you’ll play as the Chinese fisherman Wei Cheng who wants to avenge the death of his friends and family. Get your battle staff ready for a challenging adventure in Medieval China and for merciless fights with hordes of various enemies.
Action-packed battles, user friendly controls and incredible atmosphere of great kung-fu movies of 70s – all this makes 9 Monkeys of Shaolin a perfect choice for every true fan of really hardcore brawlers.
– 3 unique fighting styles: fight on earth, in the air or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy on your way.
– Captivating narrative: discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng and follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts.
– Stunning visual style: unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements gives you an exciting experience from every scene that appears on screen.
– Extensive character development system: you learn a great deal of ways to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles.
– More than 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and many more.
– 10 types of Chinese and Japanese polearms, each with its unique traits. Discover the landscapes to find new items!
– Co-op play: invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together.